Sorry, this job has expired.
New York, NY
$11.00 – $15.00
Are you a self-starter who takes pride in making your workplace run smoothly? Do you thrive in an upbeat and dynamic environment? If so, we are now hiring dedicated Warehouse Associates.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will do any number of tasks, from filling, packing, and preparing orders to shipping and handling or even stocking and filing. Warehouse positions put you in with a team that needs to work together to reach goals and deadlines. Typically, the majority of Warehouse Associates work regular business hours, though there could be some second or third shifts available.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Packing and unpacking items to be stocked on shelves.
• Packing and sealing orders based on work orders or instructions from supervisor.
• Storing items in warehouse based on existing layout and instructions from supervisor.
• Examining and inspecting orders before packing to make sure specifications are met.
• Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
• OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 is a plus.
• Steel-toed boots required.
• Must have discernment for safety and a positive attitude.
• Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Good judgment and attention to detail.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
After you complete the Apply Form, a member from our local team will contact you within 24 hours to help you through the application process.