PeopleReady is currently hiring a Vehicle Service Agent / Car Detailer. This position is located near the Denver International Airport.
Work Today, Get Paid Today!
As the Service Agent, you would be responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Your primary responsibilities would include:
• Cleaning vehicle exteriors by brush or by operating washing equipment.
• Polishing, drying and cleaning vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body.
• Vacuuming, shampooing, adding air freshener and cleaning vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required).
• Determining need for and adding windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze.
• Performing basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle.
• Verifying appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
• Maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies.
• Assisting with local automobile deliveries.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
• No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• Must be willing to accept the starting wage of $10.20/hour.
• Must be willing to work outside in all seasons and weather conditions.