Vehicle Service Agent
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
$10.20 – $11.00
This position is located near the Denver International Airport!
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
• Clean vehicle exterior by brush or by operating washing equipment
• Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body
• Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
• Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
• Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
• Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
• May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
• May assist with local automobile deliveries
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have 6 months of prior work experience
• Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
• No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
• Must be willing to accept the starting wage of $10.20/hour
• Must be willing to work outside in all seasons and weather conditions
Multiple schedule options, with start times ranging from 5am - 2pm.
Each shift can last 8 to 12 hours.
Shifts are available 7 days a week.