Saint Paul, MN
Full time, Part time
$37.00 – $42.00
Looking for an Electrician job in the Saint Paul/Minneapolis area? Our organization is growing in the Twin Cities and we are looking for experienced and licensed electricians to help us perform installation and service work, mostly in commercial settings.
As an electrician you will be expected to:
• Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
• Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code.
• Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
• Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs.
• Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation.
• Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
• Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must have 3+ years commercial experience in the electrical trade.
• Must have Minnesota license.
• Must be willing to perform remodeling and new construction.
• Must be able to read blueprints.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment.
You should be able to perform the following functions:
• See and discern color, since electrical wiring is often color-coded.
• Stand, climb ladders and remain in uncomfortable positions for long periods.
• Regularly lift up to 50 lbs. to eye level.
Looking for flexible job options, such as part-time, mornings, afternoons or evenings? PeopleReady is your choice for more hours when and where you want them.
Take your Electrician career to the next level. Come join our team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.