Are you searching for a fun, fast-paced career opportunity in the production industry? PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company, is looking for assembly workers in your area to work with one of our premier clients. At PeopleReady we value and respect our employees. When you work for PeopleReady you’re not just joining a company but joining a family. If you’re the type of person who gives 100% to what you do, we want to talk to you! We’re not looking for someone who can just get the job done. We are looking for someone who can also be our goodwill ambassador.
As an assembly worker you will:
• Assemble, fold, and disassemble cardboard bins.
• Assist with placing labels on items.
• Carry and move products.
• Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
• Ability to stand for duration of shift.
• Must be able to move and bend frequently.
• You must work at a fast pace and stay focused.
• Maintain a professional safety image.
• Must be reliable and work well with others.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
Van shuttle is available to and from the job site each day.
You will be working in a warehouse environment, so full personal protective equipment is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.